Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trip to visit the Great Grandparents

We went down to Spanish Fork to visit the Great Grandparents and pick up some furniture that Grandpa Coey made for us. I will post pictures of these pieces once I am done painting them.

In the backyard of Grandma and Grandpa Stickney. It was pretty cold but Morgan loved playing.


Coey posing by a tree.

My awesome mother-in-law. (She was freezing too!)

Me and Morgie at Grandpa Brown's house.

Swinging at Grandpa Coeys.

The Great Grandparents.

Grandpa Coey and the Coeyster.

Playing with the fire pit. The kids had a blast looking for sticks and making the fire bigger.

The kids with Great Grandpa Brown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved all the pictures. I'm not that quick at checking on blog updates but I was happy I ran across this one...