Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Events

We went down to Salt Lake City on the FrontRunner to go to the planetarium and then went and ate at Crown Burger. So good but we picked a bad time to go since it was right before a Jazz game and it was super crowded!!!

Coey and Daddy on the Front Runner.

Coey on Mars!

Taking a stroll on the moon.

I watched my nephews the other day and for some reason poor little Sethie just doesn't like being there without his parents. He's good for a little while and then gets upset. So I took him and Morgan in her bedroom and the only way I could get him to calm down was to play dress up. Here are him and Morgan hanging out in her toybox.

The grandparents and some of their grandkids. My brother in law Dave's sister Amber took these pictures. She is so talented!

Me and my beautiful family.

Morgie and her big cousin Sophia. So cute!

2 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay said...

So cute! So glad you updated your blog! Keep it up! :)

Amy said...

What a cute little family you have! I'm glad we can keep in touch with FB and our blogs.